Client: EcoGenR8 Ltd
Location: London, UK
Service division: Engineering
Sector: Waste, Water, Power, Energy
EcoGenR8, together with planning advisors, GP Planning Limited, are working with Thames Water on proposals to build a renewable energy plant at Banbury sewage treatment works.
We propose to build an environmentally friendly treatment plant at the site. The plant would treat food waste, reducing the amount of food waste sent to landfill, and generate renewable energy.
A planning application was submitted on 2nd September 2013 and is available to be viewed on Oxfordshire County Council’s website. Alternatively, copies of the application and supporting document are available below:
- Planning application
- Design and access statement
- Site drawings, including site location plan, site plan and aerial photo, existing and proposed site layouts and elevations of the main treatment area and the wastewater treatment plant
- EIA screening opinion received from Oxfordshire County Council
- Process diagram
- Waste arisings report
- Landscape and visual amenity appraisal, plus photopanels showing the existing assets and application area
- Air quality assessment including an odour management plan
- Transport statement
- Surface water drainage report
- Ecology and heritage supporting statement
- Public consultation materials, including our consultation leaflet
The planning application is due to be considered by the Planning & Regulation Committee on 2nd December 2013.
AFECO, as a trading name of EcoGenR8 Limited, have provided technical support in developing the application.